Always try the free tester first for makeup, or the demo for skin appliers.
Using Lelutka appliers
alaskametro<3 makeup is sold as separate sets for each supported system. One set features Lelutka appliers.
Wear your Lelutka applier and touch the button for the makeup.
Skins are now available separately for Lelutka as well. Wear the Lelutka skin applier and touch the button for your skin.
Tip: All Lelutka appliers, even older ones, still work on the new Bento head. The new Bento head features additional layers and zones and are now Omega compatible. Some makeup sets have two applier HUDs – one will be labelled for the new Bento head. Please ensure you use the correct applier!
Using Omega appliers on Lelutka Bento heads
Wear your Lelutka head, and attach the Omega System Installer – Lelutka from the Omega store. Click the installer. It will thank you in local chat. Your Bento head will now respond to Omega appliers. You will no longer need the installer HUD, but if you do find the head stops responding in future, you can try the installer again.
To apply an Omega makeup or skin (after activating the system), wear your applier and touch the top 1/3 button, usually labelled for the default zone (e.g. EYES ZONE for eyeshadow). If you are using the free Omega routing HUD to fine tune your makeup appliers, click the middle part of the button for HUD CONTROL.
Omega Evolved: Omega Evolved makeup appliers do not have a three zone button layout. Click once to apply using the default zone, and twice to activate a popup for fine tuning your cosmetic placement.
The Omega applier doesn’t seem to be working on my Lelutka head
Things to try:
1. The Omega installer will only work on Bento heads from Lelutka. Ensure you don’t have an older head.
2. Make sure no HUDs, even transparent ones, are overlapping your applier. You can temporary show transparent textures by going to Advanced > Highlighting and Visibility > Highlight Transparent. (Don’t see the Advanced menu? Press Ctrl+Alt+D to show it)
3. Are you suffering from lag? Try again in a couple of seconds.
4. Are you on land that has scripts disabled? If so, your HUDs will not work.
5. Use the installer HUD from Omega again, in case a script became corrupted or non-responsive.
The Omega makeup applier applies to my whole head!
Use the top 1/3 of the button, labelled for the target zone.
There are sliders to control the opacity and shine of your makeup in each makeup section.
To remove a makeup, open the Lelutka HUD for your head. On older heads, click the HIDE button. On the new Bento head, click the black toggle for the makeup zone to turn it off.
To remove a skin, either apply a different skin or click a default skin swatch from your Lelutka HUD.